Please visit our new website at

If you need to edit an existing Yankee Clipper Council activity registration, including summer camp, login here.

To edit an existing facility rental at Wah-Tut-Ca or Lone Tree, visit this site and login with your ID and password. If you have any trouble logging in, contact Heather Sheehan at

The Haverhill Service Center is still open 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. Any business you used to conduct at the Haverhill Service Cneter can be now conducted in either Havehill or Milton.

Paying for Camp

($50 deposit due April 1 and paid in full before June 1)


Regular Fee

Late Fee (+$50)

Scout Week with Troop, Dining Hall



Scout Week with Troop, Patrol Cooking 1



Provisional (if not attending another week)



Additional Week at any Time



Trail to Eagle Week



Adults Fees, with meals 2



Adult Fees, without meals



1.    Troops using Patrol Cooking are responsible for bringing their own food. Food may be stored in the camp's freezer, refrigerator and commissary and ice may be available for coolers.

2.    First two adults are free. Units are allowed 1 adult for each 10 youth in camp at no additional charge, with a minimum of 2 adults at all times. A Troop with up to 20 youth will get two adults at no charge; up to 30 will get 3 adults at no charge, etc. Leader roster (Appendix A) and fees must be submitted at the Tuesday Scoutmaster Roundtable.


Council Camperships - Very often generous organizations and individuals provide camperships for Scouts to attend summer camp. If a Troop has such a need and has exhausted its own efforts to finance an individual Scout, contact the Council office for a Campership application. If money for camperships is available, a working arrangement will be developed for individual Scouts. Camperships are only for a portion of the basic fee for summer camp and are available to those families and units that are unable to afford the total camp fee. Camperships are limited and are allocated to Scouts on a need basis. Camperships are confidential, between the family and the council, and when approved, the family and the Scout's leader will be notified. Camperships cannot be transferred from one Scout to another. Applications can be downloaded on our forms page.

© Copyright 2013 Yankee Clipper Council - 36 Amesbury Rd. Haverhill, MA 01830-2802
Tel: 978.372.0591 - Fax: 978.373.9134 - OFFICE HOURS 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday

| BSA | Internet Advancements | Internet Rechartering | MyScouting
Technical problems? Email for assistance