Lone Tree Scout Reservation- Kingston, NH
A Camp For Webelos
Camp So-Kee-Tay is a five day, four night overnight experience designed especially for Webelos Scouts and held at Lone Tree Scout Reservation in Kingston, NH. Camp starts at noon on July 27th and ends at 8:30PM on July 31st.
Everything in the Webelos program is more challenging than the things the younger boys in the other camps do. These age appropriate activities provide Webelos Scouts the opportunities to acquire skills that make them more self reliant. They can explore Country Pond in canoes, explore the Lone Tree on the hiking trails and complete physical and mental challenges they first thought were beyond their abilities. A week at So-Kee-Tay will help jump start Webelos into Boy Scouts. All of the Lone Tree facilities will be available during So-Kee-Tay and an emphasis will be put on learning advanced skills with boys of their own age.
So-Kee-Tay activities include:
- Indian Lore
- First Aid
- Scout Skills
- Fort Preble
- Challenge Course
- Each Cub Scout will receive a camp T-shirt to be used as a camp uniform
- All meals will be provided in the Lone Tree Dining Hall
- Adults who volunteer as den escorts for the week will receive discounts for their boys
- An up-to-date medical form, found at Base Camp, is required for all boys and adults. A photocopy of both sides of your son's medical insurance card must be brought to camp.
- Families are invited to join us for a closing ceremony on the last day of each session
Special Thursday Program
Flag Ceremony: Thursday 5:15PM-6:00PM
Closing Campfire: 7:30PM-8:30PM