July 6-10 and July 20-24
Lone Tree Day Camp is a weeklong day camp experience for all Cub Scouts going into grades 2-5 at Lone Tree Scout Reservation in Kingston, NH. Day Camp operates from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. The cost is $225 (early bird).
Lone Tree is located in a great part of southern New Hampshire and Day Camp takes advantage of all that Lone Tree has to offer. As a weeklong camp with permanent facilities, Day Camp at Lone Tree offers plenty of opportunity to learn and perfect new skills, make new friends, and explore the natural surroundings.
Activities are based on age and include:
- Indian Lore
- First Aid
- Scout Skills
- Fort Preble
- Challenge Course
- Each Cub Scout will receive a camp T-shirt to be used as a camp uniform.
- Each boy needs to bring a lunch with him each day. (refrigeration is provided)
- Adults who volunteer as den escorts for the week will receive discounts for their boys.
- An up-to-date medical form is required for all boys and adults. A photocopy of both sides of your son's medical insurance card must be brought to camp.
- Families are invited to join us for a closing ceremony Friday afternoon
- Families are invited to join us for a BBQ on Friday afternoon for an additional fee.
Special Friday Afternoon Program For Families
Flag Ceremony: Friday 5:15PM-6:00PM
Closing Campfire: 7:30PM-8:30PM