Moonraker is weeklong twilight camp experience for all Cub Scouts and Webelos Scouts going into grades 2-5. It will run from July 13th until July 17th. The cost is $180 (early bird). The camp runs from 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Moonraker is Yankee Clipper Council’s twilight camp, offering a unique experience for working parents to still enjoy a week of camp with their Cub Scouts and taking advantage of the cooler nights during the summer. Moonraker makes use of the fields at the fairgrounds for activities like sports, archery and BBs. On Thursday night, parents and siblings are invited to join Moonraker participants at CoCo Key for a waterpark adventure. On Friday afternoon, parents and siblings are invited to join Moonraker participants for a catered meal and closing ceremony. During the week, all Moonraker campers with take part in:
- Scout Skills
- Each Cub Scout will receive a camp T-shirt to be used as a camp uniform
- Each boy needs to bring a non-perishible snack with him each day
- Adults who volunteer as program staff or den escorts for the week will receive discounts for their boys
- An up-to-date medical form (found at Base Camp) is required for all boys. A photocopy of both sides of your son's medical insurance card must be brought to camp.
- Additional fees apply for family members wishing to go to CoCo Key or have a meal on Friday
- On Friday afternoon, parents and siblings are encouraged to celebrate the end of a fun week of MoonRaker with a catered meal and closing ceremony.