Kingston, NH, July 27-31
A week long day camp focused on one of Lone Tree Scout Reservation’s premier activities: Country Pond Waterfront. A Cub Scout can never have too much fun or too much time in or on the water at summer camp. This is the opportunity to not only have fun and games at the waterfront, but to improve you skills and earn advancements. The cost is $225 (early bird).
- Water sports
As with every program, there is “More.” While the focus is the water, the entire camp is still part of the experience.
- Each Cub Scout will receive a camp T-shirt to be used as a camp uniform.
- Each boy needs to bring a lunch with him each day. (refrigeration is provided)
- Each boy needs to bring a non-perishable snack with him each day
- Adults who volunteer as den escorts for the week will receive discounts for their boys.
- An up-to-date medical form is required for all boys and adults. A photocopy of both sides of your son's medical insurance card must be brought to camp.
- Families are invited to join us for a closing ceremony Friday afternoon
- Families are invited to join us for a BBQ on Friday afternoon for an additional fee.