A weeklong day camp for all Cub Scouts & Webelos Scouts going into grades 1-5. The cost is $225 (early bird).
The West Wind Day Camp is a weeklong day camp experience for all Cub Scouts going into grades 1-5 based at The Paul Center in Chelmsford, MA. It will run from 9 am to 4 pm.
New Tiger Cubs (entering first grade in the Fall of 2015) must be accompanied by an adult partner.
Activities are based on age and include:
- Frog Pond
- Wood working
- Indian Lore
- First Aid
- Scout Skills
All boys will have an opportunity to swim in the Paul Center Pool during the week.
- Each Cub Scout will receive a camp T-shirt to be used as a camp uniform
- Each boy needs to bring a non-perishible lunch with him each day
- Adults who volunteer as program staff or den escorts for the week will receive discounts for their boys
- An up-to-date medical form is required for all boys. A photocopy of both sides of your son's medical insurance card must be brought to camp
- All Camps held in Massachusetts requires Authorization To Administer Medication To Camper inaccordance with 105 CMR 430.160.
- All Camps held in Massachusetts requires an updated Immunization Record, provided by Physician including last tetanus shot date (MM/YY)