Science Museum Cub Scout Camp Ins are an incredible experiences for you and your Cub Scout Pack.
These outstanding programs combine adventure and entertainment with education. We promise you and your Cub Scout will have an experience to remember.
1. This program is available to registered Cub Scouts and their Parents or Guardian only. Siblings who are not Cub Scouts are not permitted to attend.
2. All registrations must be made on-line at least 60 days prior to the camp-in date. The fee is $62.50 per person and is non-refundable.
3. You can reserve space for more than one date, but a separate registration and payment is required for each date.
4. Limited space is available. You are financially responsible for the space you reserve. Credit card or Electronic Check payment is required to complete the on line registration. All registrations and reserved spaces are final. There are no refunds.
5. When the total number of spaces for a given date are filled no more registrations will be allowed on-line. Please call the Council Service Center for assistance.
Step 1: Registration as a Pack is preferred. Enter the total number of people attending with your group. A minimum Scout to Adult ration of 5:1 is required by the Museum of Science. Remember, you are financially responsible for any space you reserve. You may be able to obtain additional spaces at a later date if space is available. When planning your Pack calendar, please be sure to have 2 or 3 alternate dates. Because this is a first come first serve program, there is the possibility you may be "closed out" of your first choice.
Step 2: Enter your District, Pack Number and community.
Step 3: At least two adult registrations are required for each registration. It may be a different name than the Cubmaster. All contact information (mailing address and day and evening phone) for that person is required. A final Roster Form of adults and Scouts must be submitted to the Council no later than 30 days prior to the camp-in date.
Step 4: Complete the Registration Form a